<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Book Board Chat | mim | Favorites</title>
	<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/justmim/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/justmim/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of mim's favorites.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 20:25:56 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=11.3.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92a30a065eb905a5edddf46160bd8db4</guid>
				<title>Danedottir posted an update: Kathleen/Lludwig-- I love sharing my photos - I relish [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/1537/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jul 2011 04:47:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Kathleen/Lludwig</b>-- I love sharing my photos - I relish making flowers and leaves "sing" and then finding the perfect quote/poem  to accompany them. Earlier this week I printed the dandelions in a 5x7 size (with the quote) to give the author Margaret MacPherson (a Canadian writer) when I visited her for evening tea (which turned out to be wine!).</p>
<p>Interesting about the Mennonite/Amish cookbooks. The only one I ever refer to is the Mennonite Community Cookbook by Mary Emma Showalter - growing up, that was the main cookbook everyone used. It is nostalgic for me, so I don't try it for new recipes, just the ones I baked with then. I also have some of the Food That Schmecks series by Edna Staebler and use her recipe for Angel Food Cake.</p>
<p><b>Nancy/N2O2T</b>--A raft of dandelions on some railroad tracks near where I live.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b46b99e596f26128b8e6ec9061380f7b</guid>
				<title>Jane (mysteryhorse) posted an update: Hooray!  The time is there.  That's fabulous!  Curt - you [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/510/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jul 2011 11:07:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hooray!  The time is there.  That's fabulous!  Curt - you have done a wonderful job here!  Thank you!</p>
<p>Since I missed it last night, good morning <b> barbaragene</b>.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6101e1c119a4151411c757c6621f01f1</guid>
				<title>mim posted an update: Past the coffee please, heavy cream and tiny sugar. hugs please!</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/498/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jul 2011 02:52:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Past the coffee please, heavy cream and tiny sugar. hugs please!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>