<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Book Board Chat | TreasureMomz (Sam) | Mentions</title>
	<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning TreasureMomz (Sam).</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 20:25:56 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=11.3.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aed88e80e89bbd35f6607dd80cdab20a</guid>
				<title>Helen posted an update: @treasuremomz Sam , Congratulations on those 2 nice [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/15921/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:57:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> Sam , Congratulations on those 2 nice sales.And thanks for sharing.  I'm not surprised that they did well. The retro , mid-century look is quite popular here and my 30 something yo DGkidz like it. Also a booth at the mall that I notice does very well. And probably the specific artist is collectable, too. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">236a624ae6e1bc2607d9844aeaa1f4ec</guid>
				<title>Kathleen (lludwig) posted an update: Good Afternoon from another overcast day in Penn's Woods. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/15619/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:48:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Afternoon from another overcast day in Penn's Woods. The weekend is to be pleasant however!</p>
<p>Update on Swifty: Yesterday afternoon he called and said that he was packing a few things and going to Brooklyn to stay with a friend. I think the 'adventure' of no lights has worn thin. On Friday he is to fly out to San Diego for a long weekend visiting a friend who is in his third year of law school there. By the time he gets back maybe his building will have electric again.  His company sent out emails today to all their customers telling them that although the offices were closed that orders could still be taken and processed. Also said they had people working from their homes so that if they had questions and wanted to email or call, that was possible. </p>
<p>DH's brother, who lives outside of Boston, called and said that a tree came down in the yard of his housemate (ex-SO) and crushed her car. If it had happened 25 minutes later he would have been home from work and both of their cars would have been crushed. </p>
<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/clementine30/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clementine30</a> ~ <b> Paula</b> Correct. Swifty is in the Old Cotton Exchange Building. No water got into the lobby etc. The water only reached to 1/2 block from his building, right before edge of the small British Memorial Garden in front of his building. He said that garden has never washed away in any flooding. He also mentioned that even if waters got to t he sidewalk in from of  his building it would still have about 8 steps outside to get into the building and then another 8 steps up before getting into the lobby. Across the side street is the India House which was the even older Cotton Exchange House. Upstairs (main level) is now a fancy restaurant and downstairs  (basement level with windows) is Harry's Bar. For whatever reason, I had heard of that place and have wanted to go but we were always there on a Sunday when it was closed. I guess it is quite pricey so don't want to go when DH has been working all day in the apt. From what Swifty said, the residents in his building were all concerned about Harry's Bar getting flooded. I suspect it did. </p>
<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> <b> Sam </b> Yes, it is good to get out and met 'live people.'! LOL The first company that Swifty worked for was very small - 12 male geeks and 1 female office manager. He wanted to start out with a very small company and his plan was then to move on in 2 or so years. He was ready to get out and I am glad he is now with a mid-size company that is much more diverse in all ways. Better opportunity to meet more people. One of the great things is that the founders of the company were he is now want their employees to have fun as long as the work gets done. Less of the slavedriven enviroment that he was in before. However he made out like a bandit when that company was bought out!</p>
<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/judye/' rel="nofollow ugc">@judye</a> ~ <b>Jude</b> My son's personal servers were located in Albany but the company he works for has them in NYC. His personal servers are back up and running as of early this morning. Not only had pixs in my descriptions but I had forgotten about our direct email. It appears that all the ones that were sent yesterday are GWTW. However, the local TV news emails that I receive morning and afternoon updates hasn't sent out anything since the 29th so I am guessing that whereever their servers are located are not able to send them. </p>
<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/stamphick/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stamphick</a> ~ <b> David </b> Thanks for the update on your DD. Please do try to remember to do one now and then. I think that I am not the only one interested in hearing about her trip to the Congo. hahah that is so typical you to say that about her at the coffee shop and it not looking primitive to you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff72904a0c847ec4e3498c6c343afeb1</guid>
				<title>Kathleen (lludwig) posted an update: @treasuremomz ~ Made a post to you below, but left of the z [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/15580/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:34:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> ~ Made a post to you below, but left of the z so this is to alert you via email that you have been mentioned!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1651c17de1fcc60ad29a28aaa846c26c</guid>
				<title>Helen posted an update: @treasuremomz --Sam &#38;    @dianecox I apologize for breaking [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/15064/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Oct 2012 20:13:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> --Sam &amp;    <a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/dianecox/' rel="nofollow ugc">@dianecox</a> I apologize for breaking into your conversation with the Auctiva reminder. I did not look at the date and thought it was a continuation of the conversation from yesterday.<br />
But, yes, Diane I too think that your sister should be seeking help for her depression or assurance from the doctor that she is doing well. Thinking of you cards maybe be old fashion but we could give her a card shower. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e354d0998495b025fd742edce8649f5d</guid>
				<title>Helen posted an update: @treasuremomz Sam, This probably won't help you unless the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/15039/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Oct 2012 18:51:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> Sam, This probably won't help you unless the item never gets back to you or is damaged in shipment but doesn't the USPS insure that type of shipping for $100.00?<br />
I once shipped a Featherweight sewing machine  to Canada. It arrived broken. I had the buyer ship it back to me. I could have collected the insurance but I chose to sell it to the local Singer shop . They could use it for parts. I don't remember why I did not have the buyer sell it to Singer shop in her town.<br />
Helen in Indy </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ee1eda7cd2a584c1887147e2c5066d4</guid>
				<title>Helen posted an update: @treasuremomz Sam--- Please tell me----What did the bra say [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/14911/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Sep 2012 03:18:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> Sam--- Please tell me----What did the bra say to the hat ????<br />
Helen in Indy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fda8ac9a5797b15b5a79e20bbb90999c</guid>
				<title>Helen posted an update: @treasuremomz  Seems to me that there is a way to attract [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/13634/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:02:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a>  Seems to me that there is a way to attract those bees into a hive. Something about beating on a box.  Supposedly the hunter to could find a tree with wild bees. ( Are there any other kind?). He then could get them to come to his prepared hive. Google a bit and see what you find.</p>
<p>When our 26 month old Great -Grandson was here on Friday he decided that a couple of my Santos need a nap. The result:::<br />
<a href="http://i46.tinypic.com/34oaer5.jpg" rel="nofollow ugc">http://i46.tinypic.com/34oaer5.jpg</a><br />
I may never awaken them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5925264f059473dadd22d9ad9874c7c</guid>
				<title>Helen posted an update: @treasuremomz Sam, Thank you for the update on Maureen. Mim [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/13355/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:22:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> Sam, Thank you for the update on Maureen. Mim and I were commiserating about her problems. I think that neither of us realized that she had the one friend who did a daily check. Nor did we realize that she would need the emergency trip to the hospital to get the hospice care. She has been in our thoughts and prayers. Sounds like she is finally getting to get some much needed help.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daee574fe04b5af8f7fed710d79159da</guid>
				<title>oklahomasong_Gail posted an update: Good morning to all.

@treasuremomz ... Beautiful flowers, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.bookboardchat.com/activity/p/3045/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:48:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good morning to all.</p>
<p><a href='http://www.bookboardchat.com/members/treasuremomz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@treasuremomz</a> ... Beautiful flowers, I've never seen them before.  What part of the country are you in to be able to raise ones that look so delicate like those?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>